Agile is a preferred approach to work in many HR areas, specifically in domains where the human experience or behavior is a key element. (culture, people experience, talent, performance, reward, lifecycle processes…). Agile is applicable and valuable for HR people from any industry, of any seniority, and of any HR expertise area.
Is Agile something for me?
- Are you working in a continuously changing business environment and experience frequent need to reprioritize, align, and sometimes change direction?
- Would you need a smarter way to structure, prioritise and deliver the work to your organization?
- Does your team need a way to visualize work and move more synchronized, fast and coordinated, together?
- Are you looking for more self-management, empowerment to team members, and want to learn how to organize self-managed work?
- Do you want to build amazing employee experience through designing people services and products that have been validated, and your employees and managers will love to use?
Then Agile is something for you!
Agile Essentials program with HR Norge
Join the Agile HR Essentials interactive, fun and fast-paced in-person training. This learning is a blended training program with digital pre-studies followed by a 1.5 days live learning session in Oslo and a kick-off (remote, virtual) 30 minutes.
OCT 11, 2023 - Day 1: 9am-4.30pm
OCT 12, 2023 - Day 2: 9am to 12.00
Kick-off welcome and introduction call (remote, virtual) 30 minutes, 27th September at 2-2.30 pm Oslo time.
- The Agile mindset
- Agile practices such as building of a backlog, prioritising and thinking what to deliver first
- Planning your work as a sprint
- We will exercise Agile ways of working together, and you’ll understand how we can in HR build our services and products in a stepwise manner. This is called working in Sprints.
- How to setup reviews with your team.
- Improving your team work and collaboration through retrospectives.
- We will also do “rapid research” into your own domain area + Agile HR
Schedule for the course, click here
Who is this for?
You’ll experience very practical hands-on learning, delivered by a global pioneer in the field of Agile HR, Riina Hellström. Our training is built in a way where you’ll find value whether you are a specialist or a CHRO. Learning with us is appreciated especially by senior HR people, while Riina’s 20+ years of experience in HR and 13 years of Agile experience comes across in all interactions.
This program has inspired people to rethink what HR is all about. This workshop offers a modern, human centric mindset for us in HR, with practical examples directly from the HR reality. The tools provided in class have been very appreciated. The face to face setting allows us to have fantastic conversations among modern HR thinkers! You will also walk out from the training with concrete tools and ideas directly applicable to your own work and a load of examples from different areas of HR.
The trainer will teach in English, and all our conversations, exercises and discussions are done either in Norwegian or English. (Riina is Finnish-Swedish speaking and understands Norwegian) Participants will be awarded the Agile Essentials badge after successful participation.
Ved avmelding senere enn 20. september før kurset starter blir deltakerne belastet med 50% av kursavgiften. Avmelding senere enn 3 dager før kursstart og påmeldte som ikke møter opp, må betale full pris. Avmeldingen må være skriftlig. Ved sykemelding fra lege refunderes kursavgiften i sin helhet.
Faktura vil bli sendt i forkant av arrangementet.
Behov for overnatting?
HR Norge har hotellavtale med Thon Hotels, Scandic Hotels og Nordic Choice Hotels, som betyr at du får rabattert pris på overnatting.
- Thon Hotels: www.thonhotels.no/firmaavtale
Logg inn med kundenr: TB005400 Firmanavn: HR Norge
- Scandic Hotels: https://www.scandichotels.no/?bookingcode=D000035254
- Nordic Choice Hotels: https://www.nordicchoicehotels.no/
Logg inn og benytt kode: 971809
Vi gjør oppmerksom på at eventuell overnatting må ordnes på egenhånd og at oppholdsutgifter ikke er inkludert i kursavgiften. Eventuell avbestilling og "no show" må selv håndteres / betales av den enkelte.
Alle henvendelser rettes til HR Norge på tlf. 22 11 11 22 eller e-post firstname.lastname@example.org