We are looking for an experienced and proactive VP to join our Corporate HR team and head up the unit for Workforce Shaping & Culture. You will manage and lead a functional team of HR professionals in Group HR and you will report to Senior Vice President HR.
You will have the key role in leading a team responsible for the Group´s development of cultural and organizational development initiatives and implementing ways of working across the company and cross-border. Your team will be responsible for providing insights and analysis in order to establish improved and well-founded assessments to support decision-making processes. You will lead strategic projects and ensure that Statkraft has a clear long-term direction and ambition regarding culture, leadership and the entire workforce. Your team will also work closely with the corporate management team on top management gatherings.
- Define process and support for Strategic Workforce Shaping
- Culture/organizational development initiatives and projects, including large internal leadership arrangements and biannual top management gatherings.
- Implement cross-company ways of working, including new collaboration tools
- Identify areas to improve employee experience
- Introduce reporting & analytics to support decisions
- Keep updated on trends and topics to develop the organization and provide insights to other Functional teams
- Close collaboration with the wider HR organization and coworking in Functional Networks
- Higher relevant education, preferably at Master´s level
- Experience from senior HR positions, preferably in large or medium-sized international organizations with matrix organization and global operations and/or experience from management consulting.
- Proven experience and results from driving processes and projects related to organizational and cross-border cultural development as well as the implementation of analytical tools related to improving the quality of decision-making processes.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to establish collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of business acumen
- Strategic and structured approach to challenges and tasks
- High personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills
Some travelling will be required. Work location is Lilleaker, Oslo.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
For more information please contact our partner at Visindi Atle Ronglan, phone +47 966 27 089, Magne Amundsen, phone +47 916 56 101, or Renate Skilnand, phone +47 930 50 038. All quires will be treated confidentially. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.