We are looking for an experienced and proactive VP to join our HR team and head up the group unit for Attraction & Mobility. You will manage and lead a functional team of professionals in Group HR and report to Senior Vice President HR.
You will have the key role in leading the Group´s development of expertise and professional methodology, processes, systems and tools to reach our objectives within the areas of recruitment, internal mobility, onboarding and employer branding. Your functional team, organized in Group HR, will have the end-to-end responsibility from concept to implementation, and ensure worldwide alignment and consistency – while at the same time allowing for regional adaption.
- Standardize and streamline the recruitment and onboarding process globally, improving employee experience
- Deliver recruitment support to leaders
- Deliver onboarding activities
- Improve the internal job market and mobility
- Ensure high attraction as an employer
- Close collaboration with the wider HR organization and co-working in Functional Networks
- Higher relevant education, preferably at Master´s level
- Experience from senior HR positions, preferably in large or medium-sized international organisations with matrix organization and global operations
- Experience from c-level recruitment firms is an advantage, preferably for companies with international activities.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to establish confidence in an international corporate organization, and with proven experience and results from recruitment initiatives and projects as well as cross-border mobility processes
- High degree of business acumen
- Solution oriented and strong decision maker, with excellent cooperative abilities
- High personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills
Some travelling will be required. Work location is Lilleaker, Oslo or other Statkraft locations.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
For more information please contact our partner at Visindi Magne Amundsen, phone +47 916 56 101, Atle Ronglan, phone +47 966 27 089, or Vibeke Bjerknes, phone +47 986 45 381. All quires will be treated confidentially.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.