You will have the overall responsibility in delivering local HR services and support to leaders and employees across BA/SAs, as well as providing country coordination for Norway. You will also act as VP Business Partner for two staff functions and be the main point of contact and trusted advisor for the management.
The main objectives for your team, organized in Corporate HR, are to realize synergies in capacity and competence, to ensure an aligned handling of employer responsibilities, and to reduce the distance between central and local HR initiatives.
- Lead and develop a team of HR Business Partners
- Provide first-line support and advice for line managers and employees
- Advise and support on labour law and employee relations
- Local execution of HR processes
- Deliver mandatory local shared services in Norway
- Proven experience and results from operational and strategic HR with strong knowledge in Norwegian labor law/employer responsibilities
- Experience from senior HR positions, preferably in large or medium-sized international organisations with matrix organization and global operations
- Higher relevant education, preferably at Master´s level
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to establish confidence
- High degree of business acumen
- Solution oriented and strong decision maker, with excellent cooperative abilities
- High personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills
Some travelling will be required. Work location is Lilleaker, Oslo.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
For more information please contact our partner at Visindi Magne Amundsen, phone +47 916 56 101 or Vibeke Bjerknes, phone +47 986 45 381. All queries will be treated confidentially. Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.