About the role
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will source potential and passive candidates, using both existing and new systems as well as other applicable tools such as social media, internet sourcing, and relationship building. You will work closely with hiring managers to understand technical requirements of the roles, the function and how it fits into the organization.
You will ensure that we build and develop our pipeline as well as convert talents to our open positions. To do that successfully you need to have experience in tech recruitment and an understanding to use all relevant platforms and tools on the market. You will be responsible for our talent management system tool, as well as collaborate with our different vendors. You will collaborate with the team in Norway as well as with the talent tech specialists, in Sweden and Finland.
You are expected to actively identify and grasp opportunities, meet challenges by analyzing and evaluating engagement and experience. You are always securing and aligning talent acquisition initiatives with focus on sourcing, continually contributing to our business objectives, and bringing the essence of our work and culture to life!
- Main goal is to identify, source, assess, and bring top talent to TietoEVRY through different channels and activities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining talent pipelines, working closely with team members to find the best way to attract and recruit.
- Responsible for the conversion of talents to our open positions.
- Responsible for planning, coordination of different sourcing activities together with the team.
- Be updated on trends within attracting talents.
About the working and operating environment
You will be a part of our Talent Acquisition team here in Norway. We are a team that are passionate about Employer branding, Sourcing and Recruitment. Our team is a part of a Nordic team where we are around 25 highly skilled TA professionals working together to meet our goals. Self-leadership, drive and collaboration are key factors in our team, as well as knowledge and interest in how new technology can support our business.
Our size is our strength. Being one of the largest IT company in the Nordic offers various opportunities and possibility to grow and develop. With us, you can help businesses and societies meet their full potential – while you also reach yours.
To enjoy working with us in this role, we believe that you have:
- Experience from recruitment company or inhouse recruiting, preferable within technical recruitment.
- The ability to make people listen and seeing your vision, e.g. sales experience can be an advantage.
- Experience with different search tools such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Boolean search and GitHub.
- Experience with ATS/ Talent Management Systems and to stay in dialogue with candidates.
- A pro-active attitude and structured way of working.
- Interest in HR tech.
- Higher education.
- You have solid communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead yourself.
About the company
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and societies. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities, which allows us to deliver large scale projects to some of the Nordic region’s largest companies, as well as specific solutions to some of the smallest. Nordic values and heritage are the foundation of TietoEVRY success. We are a community of 24.000 professionals globally, and a community of friends. Let's build a brighter future, together.
Read more about what we can offer.
Did we get you excited? We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply as soon as possible, if you have any questions reach out to:
Lead Executive Search Consultant, Per Christian Blom, 97720235.