Are you excited to find potential talents for current and future organizational needs, by identifying and interacting with potential candidates through recruitment, research and sourcing and work to create and maintain a broad talent-/candidate pipeline?
Nel is experiencing substantial growth (100 recruitments in 2021) and is looking to strengthen the global HR team with our first Talent Acquisition Specialist. At the Norwegian office at Skøyen, you will be surrounded by 50 motivated colleagues that take great pride in being part of the global green transition.
You will work closely with managers, HR colleagues and other external and internal stakeholders. As a key player: taking an active and responsible role regarding TA activities, by attracting new people and develop our pool of talents.
- identify and attract relevant candidates by networking and sourcing to develop a strong talent pipeline and manage activities for young talent attraction
- recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for diverse positions including engineers, project managers, technologists and commercial positions
- understand needs and qualify the recruitment process from a proper job analysis and approval of the position
- actively support, advise, and cooperate with division leaders throughout the organization
- coordinate employer branding activities, creating job post on various sites to align with recruiting campaigns
- coordinate onboarding activities, and facilitate further development of a common onboarding program
- maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- relevant education within HR/other relevant education preferably master’s degree
- HR experience, ideally from structured and professional HR organization
- knowledge of personality and ability assessments is an advantage
- fluency in English. Norwegian and/or other languages is an advantage
As a TA Specialist we believe you are confident and experienced enough to challenge our “how to” processes by professionalizing across the organization – by being hands on and structured in an fast-paced and vibrant environment.
What will you get from working with us?
- To be a part of a strong team which contributes to the green shift that will give us all a better future
- A challenging job in an international company with a leading position in the market
- Get the opportunity to work in a team consisting of competent and committed colleagues
- Good development opportunities in a company in strong growth
- Competitive salary and good insurance and pension schemes
- Our office is located in Karenslyst Allé, close to all public transport at Skøyen. We offer a contemporary workplace and frequent interaction with colleagues across our locations.
We offer a position in a highly motivated HR team with diverse and challenging projects – and a feeling of being a part of something bigger!
How to apply
Apply, sooner rather than later, and feel free to skip the standard application letter. We will talk with all candidates with relevant education and experience. If you have any questions, Nicolay and Jeanette in HR-huset look forward to hearing from you!