“The world is moving faster than ever, and our competencies must keep up with a dynamic and ever-changing environment. At Telenor, we offer both our experts and leaders a broad portfolio of leadership and expert development programs at an internationally high level - I am proud of that! I love the flexibility, the high pace, and the fact that we can nerd out on learning in so many ways, both locally and globally. I already look forward to you becoming part of the team!”
Marlena Sofia Rasmussen, Head of L&D Partners, Telenor Nordics
For Telenor Norway, we are now looking for a Learning & Development Partner. You will be part of Telenor’s Global L&D team, working locally but part of a truly international team of dedicated L&D professionals. As L&D Partner, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Telenor Norway has the right competencies to deliver on its short- and long-term business strategy. Together with the Global team, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering the full suite of learning programs for leaders across our Norwegian organization. You will take lead on the dialogue with HR Business Partners, L&D colleagues, CXO’s and their management teams, and other Subject Matter Experts to understand strategically important functional competence areas and define the learning roadmap for Telenor Norway.
We can offer oceans of challenging tasks, but to mention a few, you will:
- Facilitate our existing leadership development programs for people managers at different levels.
- Drive the learning culture and ambitions for Telenor Norway alongside the CHRO, HRBP and other stakeholders
- Brand and support learning programs in strategically important competence areas.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that L&D programs are aligned with specific business priorities and outcomes.
- Have an admin role in coordinating and structuring the learning roadmap and activities.
You are a “god-blessed” facilitator and understand the needs of the business!
As a person, you bring a genuinely positive personality that enjoys interacting with, and inspiring others – and you are a “god-blessed” experienced facilitator with strong communication and storytelling skills, that can hold the focus and engagement of an audience. You love being “on stage” and thrive with networking across the organization and reaching out to many stakeholders, to help promote and raise awareness of our fantastic portfolio of training and development programs.
You are an experienced L&D professional with the ability to hands-on facilitate development programs at various levels. Whether you have previously completed a Bachelor or master’s degree within HR, Organizational Development or Psychology, and held the title of Talent Manager, Training Specialist, HRBP or L&D Partner is not decisive for us. More important is that you are familiar with concepts and theories relating to both learning, leadership development, coaching and group dynamics – and that you have good experience with facilitation of learning programs in a variety of formats i.e. online, blended and classroom learning.
Also, you bring:
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, including the ability to quickly understand business priorities and needs, the market, products and customers.
- A structured approach to your work and the ability to ensure detail-oriented practical execution.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Norwegian is a requirement.
Who are we?
As a place of work, we have focus on creating fantastic connections between each other and our customers. With the newest solutions and the most effective network, we create small miracles in a world that never sleeps. As people we are straightforward and develop each other. We challenge ourselves and the market by moving in new directions with our innovative way-of-work and technologies. We are the digital backbone, which connects people, companies, and the societies we are a part of.
- Curious to learn more about the position or our company? Contact Head of L&D Partners Telenor Nordics, Marlena Sofia Rasmussen on +45 6050 7106.
- We would love to hear from you no later than 3rd July 2022.
- Work location is Fornebu.