Duties and responsibilities
- Reporting and analyzes related to the activities of the HR departments budgeting and reporting activities:
- Global HR budget and monthly headcount reporting.
- Global HR labour cost budgeting and re-estimation activities.
- Monthly Fincantieri HR Report.
- HR KPI reporting (sick leave, turnover etc).
- HR/Social Sustainability reporting for Norway.
- Monitor and analyze labor costs, including salaries, wages, benefits, overtime, and other labor-related expenses.
- Provide support to the local HR organisation related to reports from business systems.
- Creating Purchase Requests in SAP on behalf of VARD Headquarter.
- Relevant higher education, preferable within economics/finance
- 2-5 years of experience within economics/finance is preferable
- Knowledge of how to build effective reporting systems
- Digital understanding
- Good knowledge of English, verbal and written
- Assertiveness and ability to engage and to work in teams
- Focused and proactive, ability to work with tight deadlines
- Good cultural understanding
We can offer
- Pleasant working environment in downtown Ålesund
- Challenging tasks in an international environment
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Good pension and insurance agreements
- Company health service
- VARD Social activities to integrate as part of our OneTeam