- Actively contribute towards business strategy, providing HR expertise within the local leadership team
- Lead HR processes and initiatives in Norway, including performance and talent management, succession planning, compensation planning, staffing, training and development, reward & recognition and internal communications
- Act as a business partner for several Nordic business functions; developing People and Culture plans in line with the business strategy
- Supporting managers with HR-expertise; providing advice, guidance, and tools to proactively manage their teams effectively
- Contribute towards shaping the organizational culture; focus areas being diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as employee engagement and wellbeing
- Advise on all employee relations issues, ensuring best practice, legal compliance and that policies and procedures are adhered to - where necessary, partnering with internal and external outside legal counsel
- Provide solutions and coaching to employee-related challenges while maintaining a balance between being a strategic business partner and employee champion and actively upholding and supporting the mission of the organization
- Main point of contact for the local unions and employee representatives
- Manager for Sr. Advisor People & Culture also based in Oslo
- Close collaboration with Nordic People & Culture team and global centers of Excellence
- Relevant higher-level degree from university
- 3-5 years’ experience from HR role
- In-depth HR-knowledge and prior experience of HR-business partnering
- Experience from working in a matrix, preferable also international, environment
- Well-versed in current Norwegian labor law, with the ability to apply this to varying situations
- Experience from organizational change and development
- Ability to partner with different levels of stakeholders across the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including written and spoken English language skills
- Working knowledge of compensation and benefit practices
- Capable of managing complex and changing workload with the ability to meet needs and deadlines
- Must be able to exercise a high level of independent judgement, and to make sound HR-related decisions that enhance the business performance with little direction, ensuring decisions are complying with local law, practices and regulations across other legal jurisdictions
We can offer:
- A challenging position in a leading local and international media organization.
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional development and growth.
- A dynamic, skilled, fun and fast-paced work environment in modern office facilities.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and engaged colleagues.
- Competitive remuneration and company benefits, including insurance, pension and bonus.
For more inquiries or information about the position please contact our recruitment advisor Jon Dissen at JP Cornerstone on mobile +47 900 37 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit application and CV in English as soon as possible.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.