HR Business Partner / HR Lead – Norway
You are very passionate about HR and thrive working closely with managers and employees. You have a Generalist HR profile and are motivated to work with both HR Business Partnering and Operational HR. You are also able to work in a very international and diverse environment with many different stakeholders. Finally, you are able to deal with complexity and can overcome challenges and difficult situations.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain HR experience from working in a very international context from a local Norwegian perspective. You will be met with a management style of trust and empowerment and will be expected to show initiative and take responsibility.
Based in Oslo, Norway, reporting to the HR Head of Northern Europe (Nordics and Benelux), you will help to support our growing business in all-important HR matters. In close cooperation with the Nordic HR-team, your remit will include:
- Providing HR partnership, for both strategic and tactical initiatives, day to day HR support and execution of strategies for the country and providing HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with leaders and employees to provide guidance and counsel on a variety of HR and business-related issues
- Facilitating, coordinating and driving HR-processes across the board on ground in Norway based on global processes and local requirements – and in dialogue with local management.
- Cooperating with colleagues in our Centers of Excellence, such as Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Compensation & Benefits
- Ensuring HR compliance, safeguarding employee relations, and maintaining frameworks and company policies aligned to the Employment Act and Work Environment legislation in Norway.
- Local Onboarding and Employee Engagement; facilitating local employee connects through a range of scheduled/set initiatives and communication
- Advising our nearshore and offshore HR operations teams to ensure all processes, administration and payroll input is managed effectively and in alignment with global standards and local requirements
- Working closely with HR colleagues responsible for international resources on assignment in Norway, securing assimilation into local processes, policies, culture, working environment and safeguarding compliance with legislation.
- Maintaining and developing HR handbook and policies, ensuring these are up to date and aligned with global standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educated at Master degree-level in HR, business management or similar, with a minimum of 5 - 8 years hands-on experience in an operational HR role including some experience with HR Business Partnering.
- Able to navigate dilemmas, paradoxes and to solve problems.
- Analytical mindset where you are able to both understand our business and people.
- Experience with local Employment Legislation, HR Operations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to confidently prioritize and manage several ongoing processes at any given time.
- Capable of working with a wide range of people and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferable Danish.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).