Do you want to take the lead in our future fit-building of capabilities?
This position gives you the power to plan, initiate and build our future people capabilities to ensure our strategic growth ambition. The challenge is to double the company size and simultaneously develop a value-based leadership and culture within the next 5 years. The Head of People and Culture will take the lead in several post-acquisition processes and be a strategic advisor to the top management team. The main responsibilities are:
● Make post-acquisition roadmaps and lead integration processes
● Lead a highly competent team of HR professionals and managers
● Be a strategic advisor to the top management
● Contribute to improving and monitoring our recruitment processes
● Internationalize and harmonize our international HR processes
● Ensure Corporate Governance and GDPR
The right candidate:
We are searching for a value-based leader with strong communication skills and decisiveness. We need an HR lead with experience in how to lead or contribute in post-acquisition processes and culture development programs. We are looking for a next-generation HR executive who knows how to balance the long-term strategies and short-term optimization.
● 6-8 years of leadership experience as an HR manager, HR business partner, Senior organizational developer, or similar positions in international companies.
● Relevant experience from change processes, ramp up capability building, or post-acquisition integration.
● A proven multi-year track record of building an engaged labour force and a performance culture
● You have a strong growth mindset and are an excellent coach to leaders
● You know how to enthuse and gain trust
● Business fluent in English and fluency in one of the Nordic languages is required
● You enjoy leading a team of talented HR professionals
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our recruitment partner at Head4More, Jan Petter Halvorsen +47 952 99 077, Sophie Stoltz Halvorsen +47 975 01 099 or Siril Skogbrott +47 413 61 473. Show interest in the position by applying viawww.head4more.com as soon as possible. All inquiries are treated confidentially.