The People & Organization dedicates itself to the well-being of our global team. We make sure Cogniters are equipped to do their best work and become the best versions of themselves.
This includes Employer Branding, Recruitment, Hiring & Onboarding, Employee Development, Leadership Development, and Organizational Development. We want all Cogniters to be informed, equipped, engaged, and happy.
Cognite is growing at record speed and recruiting from all over the world. Today we have offices in Norway, North America, and Japan. It’s time for a Global Compensation and Benefits Manager to join our People & Organization Team.
To succeed in this role, you should have international experience and be familiar with working with compensation & benefits in both small and large companies and across borders. You enjoy the combination of strategic and operational work, are structured, but also close to the business and solution-oriented. In this role, you will own our Compensation and Benefits framework, be the lead on specific projects and be a trusted advisor to the business on questions related to comp&ben. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, read on.
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Overall responsible for developing a global compensation and benefits strategy.
- Operationally responsible for compensation management and management of employee benefits.
- Responsible for understanding local and global market development, compensation competitiveness, and developing recommendations.
- Formulating and implementing policies and practices globally.
- Ensuring World Class global service delivery of benefits across the company.
- Providing analytical support for the delivery of the company’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Creating and maintaining compensation models and systems.
- Coordinating benefit setup, deduction, and compliance reporting issues with Information Systems, Human Resources, and payroll.
- Identifying and developing relationships with external partners.
In order to succeed in this position, you will need
- 7-10 years’ experience working with Compensation & Benefits.
- Experience in a global environment and cross-border.
- Experience in the Software industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement compensation and benefits processes, procedures, and policies.
- You have seen the best practices and know-how to get there.
- Ability to conduct a sophisticated and creative analysis of data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Gain the opportunity to shape the role and have a real impact.
- Make a real impact in one of the most exciting and fastest-growing new software companies in the world.
- Receive competitive salary and benefits including a pension plan, insurance, parental benefits, and more
- Gain perks like a paid mobile telephone subscription and broadband connection.
- Get access to extended private health services and free regular heath checks.
- Receive a subsidized lunch at the canteen, with a number of tasty food options.
- Stay fueled between meals with free snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Stay in shape with a free membership to our fully-staffed gym.
- Bond with your teammates with your favorite hobby, whether it’s through our book club, game nights, team sports activities, or regular Cognite social events.
- Take advantage of free online Norwegian courses for levels A1 and A2.
Cognite is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Embracing and driving diversity and inclusion means that all qualified applicants will receive the same level of consideration for employment, training, compensation, and promotion. We are following up on equal assessment in the recruitment process, which is why we ask for gender when you apply. Answering the question is kindly requested. However, it is not mandatory and it will not affect in any way your application assessment.
Application deadline: ASAP