As a Sr. Learning and Development Specialist you will work closely with the global HR team and other key stakeholders to assess needs, as well as design and implementation of learning & development initiatives to improve employee performance and organization effectiveness. This could be leadership and specialist development, interpersonal skills, team building and more. Typical responsibilities may include development and delivery of programs like new employee orientation, performance management, organizational development training. Delivery will be a mix of in-house and external partnerships.
You can expect a wide range of activities such as, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the global HR team and stakeholders to identify training needs and develop learning solutions that align with the organization's goals and objectives
- Serve as the Learning & Development expert, consultant, and advisor with a deep understanding of the business and its needs
- Develop and implement programs and initiatives to enhance performance management, talent development, employee engagement and performance, retention and more
- Develop and deliver training programs to improve leadership and management skills, team building, and other relevant areas
- Support on the rollout of change management & organizational initiatives and provide ongoing support to ensure effective implementation
- Develop and/or approve content, methods, and materials for training programs using a variety of delivery methods (e.g., instructor-led, eLearning, virtual, etc.).
- Be responsible for the Learning-management-system (LMS) and/or other tools related to L&D
- Develop train-the-trainer tools and modules to prepare subject matter experts to deliver programs
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in learning and development to enhance training programs and delivery method
- A master’s degree or MBA in an HR related field. Master's degree in organizational development or a related field is preferred
- 6-8 years of broad experience within L&D in a large international organization and corporate learning environment. This will include a minimum of 4 years of knowledge of Talent management and leadership /management methodologies)
- Strong business acumen: ability to interpret, understand the performance of key business metrics; applies key metrics in development of learning strategies
- Proven experience in needs analysis, design, development and implementing learning & development programs and initiatives
- Excellent project management skills: ability to develop and manage project plans, set timelines, track progress, and report on outcomes
- Knowledge and up to date with industry trends and best practices of adult learning, behavior change and learning design
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of training software or Learning Management Systems (LMS), and familiarity with eLearning development and course design software (such as Articulate, Storyline etc.)
- Fluency in English
Why join us?
In this role you will have a high level of responsibility and independence working closely with leaders and you will therefore be an important contributor to the overall business success and growth of Elopak. You will be part of a strong HR organization that is on an exciting transforming journey, and you will be supported by a global HR BP team which is part of a larger HR environment - with a lot of competence and passion!
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, including a good pension scheme and health insurance, as well as other employee benefits.
Location and travel
The position is located at Elopak Headquarters (HQ) in Oslo, Skøyen.
Application and contact information
For questions or further information, please contact our advisors in Hartmark Executive Search, Mari Midthaug, tel. + 47 901 11 403/ email@example.com or Frode Bjørnæs, tel. +47 958 24 529/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be processed consecutively, with a final deadline of 8. October
We are looking forward to hearing from you!