Your main responsibilities will be
- Drive strategy, creation and execution of all employment brand content and programs
- Be an ambassador for our employer brand internally and externally, engaging people in innovative and fun ways
- Lead recruitment communications planning to elevate our employer brand on all platforms and channels
- Collaborate with all global recruiting leads across Fortum to translate talent needs into employer branding initiatives. This includes proactively identifying potential talent attraction challenges and develop communications and outreach solutions
- Identify partners, channels and platforms to help amplify and position our employer brand amongst key talents
- Create innovative engagement programs to continuously evolve our employer brand. This includes providing and maintaining materials for employer branding purposes such as social media stories and videos to showcase our career stories, work environment, and opportunities.
To succeed in this role, close collaboration with business across the divisions and countries is key to ensure talent attraction and development. You will also collaborate with the Brand team and other key stakeholders to continuously improve our employer value proposition and employer brand awareness.
You will report to Vice President, People and Employee communication, Consumer Solutions. Where you are located is up to you, you can be in any of our new campuses in Stockholm, Espoo or Oslo. The job requires traveling.
We offer you
If you join us, we can offer you a fast-evolving international working environment in the junction of start-up dynamics and big corporation. You will have an opportunity to work with different type of businesses and responsibilities within Fortum as well as with universities and other external stakeholders. This will offer you great opportunities for personal learning and professional development. In addition, our new campuses provide an inspiring and modern setting for your everyday work.
This is a permanent full-time position with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, Management, HR, or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and executing employer branding strategies in a cross-functional, global organization
- Experience in using data to tell compelling stories
- Interest and activeness in digital and social media
- Interested in and up to date on market changes and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and fluency in English
- Structured way of working
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach
Send your application via our online recruitment system at your earliest convenience and latest by 16th of August 2020. For more information please contact Employee engagement specialists Anna Christensen on email@example.com. Due to summer holidays the response time will be a bit longer but don't hesitate to send a message and we will get back to you in August.