Main areas of responsibility
As our new Product Owner for HR/HCM systems, you will be a vital resource in our Product Owner team, currently consisting of four Product Owners. You will work closely with both technical and business stakeholders in Group HR and our seven markets: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Spain, France and Italy. This entails:
- Collaborate closely with business owners on assessing the optimal use of the HR systems and evaluating relevant features and functionality.
- Maintain an overview of HR systems and inter-dependencies with other IT systems, ensuring necessary integrations.
- Understand business demands and help business stakeholders in formulating their technical needs.
- Support Business owners with IT support and IT development of HR systems when needed.
- IT to support business owners on development projects.
Who are you?
We think you have several of the following characteristics:
- You have some experience with product management, agile methodology and HR technology.
- You can work with developers, as well as HR representatives from all markets, and you always strive to improve or set up the best possible user experience across all products.
- You have relevant higher education, although relevant experience can make up for higher education.
- Experience with Workday and/or other cloud-based HR system(s) is a plus.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English. The company language is English, so it is important that you can collaborate with different stakeholders across countries.
- Communication skills in Norwegian, both oral and written, are desirable.
On a personal level, we think that you are full of initiative and truly enjoy working and collaborating with others. You have a solution-oriented, structured, and analytical mindset. You thrive working in a dynamic environment where new and exciting opportunities often emerge, and you enjoy continuously acquiring new knowledge and sharing with your colleagues.
A criminal record check will be requested for the successful candidate.
Why join Sector Alarm?
Sector Alarm is fast growing and one of Europe’s leading safety providers. We are a company with a positive culture, driven by ambitious people. We enjoy our work and celebrate our achievements. We offer a genuine and attractive workplace with several opportunities for your future career, and we offer excellent opportunities for both professional and personal development. As a member of our team, you will play an important role in a high-competency environment, ensuring that the organization meets its goals through optimal use of technology. You will gain a foothold in a company with growth ambitions, and an everyday focus on digitization and development.
We live by our values: Customer-focused, willing to improve, goal-focused and reliable. For us in Sector Alarm, highly engaged employees who enjoy their work are key to the company’s success.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Head of Digital Products Odd-Arne Haukland:
+47 957 92505 / email@example.com
For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Manager Jannike W. Aakerøe:
+47 92431746 / firstname.lastname@example.org